2015 CAPM annual meeting
October 2-3, Ottawa, Ontario
Check out the 2015 CAPM Program!
- The President of CSIM (Canadian Society of Internal Medicine), Dr. Benjamin Chen, discussed enhanced collaboration between CAPM and CSIM.
- The Royal College hosted a full afternoon session to discuss Competency by Design, Accreditation Reform, and Health Human Resources & Supply of Academic and Clinician Scientists. The Royal College delegation included Dr. Andrew Padmos (CEO), Dr. Ken Harris (Executive Director, Specialty Education) and Ms. Danielle Fréchette (Executive Director, Health Systems Innovation & External Relations).
- Skype session with Dr. Chris Simpson, Past President of the Canadian Medical Association.
- Session on Physician Wellness Strategies led by Dr. Caroline Gérin-Lajoie (Director, Faculty of Medicine’s Wellness Program, University of Ottawa & Medical Director of Physician Wellness, The Ottawa Hospital).
- A discussion led by Dr. Jim Calvin of Western University on CAPM collaboration during promotion review time.
- Impact of research regulations on clinical trials (Dr. David Stewart, Head, Division of Medical Oncology, University of Ottawa).